Terms & Conditions
I have been creating custom doll items for over 10 years. Message me with any inquiries and I will respond ASAP. I am willing to work with you to make your ideas come to life or to adjust current listing to your needs!
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Collection of Personal Information:
To fulfill your order, you must provide DolluxeDesigns with certain information, for which you have authorized Wix to provide to me, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product(s) that you are ordering. You may also message me with additional information when discussing custom orders or customization.
DolluxeDesigns relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including;
* As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, follow up on shipments, to settle disputes, to discuss customization details or to provide customer support.
*When you have provided your affirmative consent (if applicable), which you may revoke at any time, such as for a mailing list.
*If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and,
*As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Third Party Sharing (Information Sharing and Disclosure):
*DolluxeDesigns engages with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* If the business is sold or merged, DolluxeDesigns may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
*DolluxeDesigns may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have good faith belief that it is reasonable necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests, b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues, or d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or others.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EU:
Dolluxedesigns may store and process your information through third party hosting services in Canada and other jurisdictions. As as result, I may transfer your personal to a different jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to have transferred information about you outside the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact DolluxeDesigns
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather Montgomery, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Dolluxedesigns@hotmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
C/O Heather Montgomery
6363 Corwin Crescent
Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments